Léo P. Magalhćes, Joćo A. Zuffo, Marcelo K. Zuffo. Guest Editor's Introduction - Computer Graphics in Brazil. Computers & Graphics - An International Journal. Pergamon Press, Vol. 20, No. 3, 1996, pp. 347-349.
For this issue of Computer & Graphics we selected six contributions, four
related with research works developed at Brazilian Universities, one
project developed at a research institute and one joint project
involving a university and a telephone company.
- J.Hasegawa, C.Tozzi. Shape from shading with perspective projection and camera calibration. pp. 351-364.
- L.Figueiredo, J.Gomes. Sampling implicit objects with physically-based particle systems. pp. 365-376.
- M.Costa, B.Feijó. Agents with emotions in behavioral animation. pp. 377-384.
- M.Zuffo, A.Grant, R.Lopes, E.Santos, J.Zuffo. A programming environment for high-performance volume visualization applications. pp. 385-394.
- G.Câmara, R.Cartaxo, M.Souza, U.Freitas, J.Garrido. SPRING : integrating remote sensing and GIS by object-oriented data modeling. pp. 395-404.
- V.Menezes, W.Paula Filho, A.Oliveira, N.Lima Filho. A CAD system for telecommunications engineering in a GIS environment. pp. 405-412.
Last update : August 1996